Our business model has volume and longevity among the massive and growing markets for tutoring, private school, and homeschool.
valuable services to 3 massive markets:
• Tutoring – 15 Billion Dollar Market
• Private School – 50 Billion Dollar Market
• Home School – 1/4 of the country
Omega Learning® is also the country’s only tutoring franchise with a proprietary tutor management software system, facilitating daily, reciprocal communication between Omega tutors, parents, and school teachers, a system that puts Omega Learning® in a league of its own and exponentially increases academic growth, as well as customer satisfaction.
Omega Learning® Center is the country’s only nationally accredited tutoring franchise with proprietary curriculum that is aligned with the national curriculum standards, which means Omega tutors use teaching resources that are aligned with the same new standards being integrated into most public schools nationwide.
The Omega Learning® franchise has spent nearly a decade building relationships with public school systems to provide our franchisees with optimum positioning as the trusted liaison between school teachers, needing to integrate challenging curriculum, and students trying to succeed in their classroom. Omega’s highly effective marketing platform provides tutoring and private academy franchisees with the ability to benefit from a quick business ramp up!
No doubt about it—Omega Learning® Centers’ accredited educational services are respected by public school systems nationwide. The Omega franchise business model was developed with the vision, technology, and market positioning to help students succeed now and throughout the next decade of changes happening within our national education system. Schools understand they need our support and welcome our centers as their preferred business partner among all educational tutoring franchises.
Market indicators are clear. Omega’s business model is timely, relevant, and primed for rapid growth.
As reported by U.S. Department of Education Statistics:
- In the past 5 years the number of students receiving tutoring services in the U.S. has doubled.
- In the next 10 years the number of school-aged children will increase by 2 million.
- In the last 5 years the tutoring industry has grown at a compounded annual rate of nearly 12%.
- In the last 5 years private schools have seen a 20% increase in enrollment nationally.
- In the next 5 years the number of homeschool students will increase by 10%.