What type of franchise is available?
We franchise the right to operate a diagnostic testing and supplemental education center that provides individualized tutoring and academic achievement assessments, learning style assessments, standardized test preparation, and small group educational services for children and adults.
How much is the franchise fee?
The franchise fee is $49,900.
How much is the fee for continuing support services?
The continuing services or ‘royalty fee,’ is 10% of your gross sales.
Will I have an exclusive territory?
We will grant you a territory that will be defined by specific zip codes. Omega Learning® Center franchise territories typically include a generous population of #80,000-#120,000.
What are Omega’s tutoring competitive advantages?
Omega Learning® Center parents choose our superior tutoring services above all competitors. Franchisees have taken the market share by providing a superior service for a lesser or competitive price.
- Price Point: Affordabe
- Quality: Certified teachers
- Validation: National AdvancED accreditation
- Technology: Proprietary e-Tutor™ software system
- Curriculum: Proprietary, enrichment-based, national standards-aligned
- Community Partner: Advocate/school sponsor
- Consistency: Same tutor each week
- Results: 2.6 years average growth
- System: AIM Tutoring System®
- Assessment: Woodcock Johnson IV academic assessment and proprietary learning style assessment, MyStudyStyle®
As a franchise system, how is Omega better than other educational franchises?
Omega Learning® franchisees benefit from the following value-added benefits and distinct competitive advantages:
- Open AdvancED Accredited nationwide
- 2 business concepts under 1 FDD
- Minimal square footage requirement
- High single sale revenue
- 72.3% system-wide average GPM
- Highly scalable business
- Trademarked tutoring system
- Proprietary curriculum – national standards-aligned
- Services engage revenue from AM-PM
- Synergistic marketing platform
- No inventory or accounts receivable
- All employees are part-time
- Rewarding and enjoyable business
- Prime territories available
- MyStudyStyle® proprietary learning style assessment
What are the competitive advantages of our private school?
Value added benefits for families:
- Small classroom size: 8:1 Ratio
- Individualized attention
- Multi-sensory teaching resources
- Convenient school hours (Monday–Thursday: half-days)
- Proven academic growth: 2 years and 4 months average school year growth
How much training is provided?
Training includes 160 hours and three weeks at Omega University™ in Kennesaw, GA, plus one week at YOUR center during the week of your Grand Opening.
What is the term of the Franchise Agreement?
The initial term of the Franchise Agreement is ten years from the date the Franchise Agreement is signed.
What is the application process?
Complete our online form, located in the side banner on the right side of each page on our website. A member of our Franchise Development team will contact you.
How do I know if I qualify financially?
Broker-referred applicants are qualified by the broker association. If you did not find Omega through a broker, we work with networks of lending agencies that specialize in the franchising industry. Please ask your Omega Learning® franchise consultant for a lending agency referral.
What is Omega’s ‘Discovery Day’ in Atlanta, GA?
Screened applicants are invited to our ‘Discovery Day’ meeting where you will meet with the Executive Team and participate in a full day of discovery and validation activities in Kennesaw, GA.