Our diversified business model provides educational services for all ages and mass appeal in multiple markets. Franchisees receive two business concepts under one franchise agreement: a full service tutoring business and an accredited private school K-12, Omega Private Academy®. In fact, Omega Private Academy® is the country’s ONLY franchised private school system K-12.
|• Open AdvancED Accredited
• Market Exclusivity
• Cutting-Edge Software System
• Proprietary Curriculum
|• Low Initial Investment
• Prime Territories Available
• Superior Training and Support
• No Education Background Necessary
As a franchise system, Omega was first to market with three major value-added benefits that set them apart from ALL other educational and tutoring franchises.
- National accreditation for private and supplemental education
- Proprietary supplemental curriculum that is state standards-aligned
- Proprietary software system facilitating reciprocal communication between tutors, parents and school teachers
Omega tutoring and private school Franchisees open accredited nationwide. In fact, Omega’s franchise system was awarded the highest level of accreditation from the most prestigious accreditation organization in the world, AdvancED. The Omega tutoring franchise was also first to market with proprietary curriculum that is aligned with the country’s new curriculum standards, which means Omega math and reading tutors use teaching resources that are aligned with public schools nationwide.
Omega Learning® Franchise’s success, as illustrated in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document, is due to the passion, vision and leadership of Omega’s executive team, who invested themselves in the Omega Learning® system by opening and successfully managing corporate centers for ten years. With firsthand experience in marketing, sales, scheduling, and staffing, Omega’s founders have experienced all aspects of franchise center management and provide an integral part of your training and support.
Are you right for Omega?
- Strong networking ties and ability
- Well-developed “People Skills”
- Looking to make a difference
- Marketing/management experience
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Willingness to learn and follow our systematic business model
- High personal standards including excellence, honesty, and integrity